What is the best musical instrument??

Sunday 22 May 2011

Force hotel

hello all readers there is a wonderful game which is like habbo hotel if you have not heard of it, its an online avatar game where you do stuff and have fun. but sadly habbo costs REAL money if you want to get good stuff, so why dont you join www.forcehotel.com which when you sign up you get 50000 free credits which is really great if any1 wants to play it add me im brando83 see you later and get forcing and have fun www.forcehotel.com www.forcehotel.com www.forcehotel.com www.forcehotel.com www.forcehotel.com

6 comments:

  1. it sounds interesting I might have a go one day well maybe when I go to my mums house

    ReplyDelete
  2. yer its like the best online game ever and im rich

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow do u hav to paty or only to be a V.I.P. or something how do u get rich and whats ur house like mansion or something

    ReplyDelete
  4. i dont use my mansionanymore but im like rich and have stuff tht u needa pay real money for

    ReplyDelete